This brings us to current day thinking about Compatibility of Waters and Foods. Aqua Maestro, through its extensive experience and experimentation with fine waters, and in conjunction with leading Food & Beverage Managers at four and five-star properties, is pleased to suggest the following guidelines.
Before anything else, the packaging of fine water must be suitable for the purpose and the setting:
- Hydration at work, bed stand, around the house, medicine taking, watching television, etc. -- ANY PACKAGING
- Casual Dining -- PLASTIC; SUPERIOR PLASTIC; GLASS; SUPERIOR GLASS
- Formal Dining -- DESIGNER PLASTIC; GLASS; SUPERIOR GLASS; DESIGNER GLASS
- Hydration physical labor, physical exercise, automobile, walking around -- ANY PLASTIC or SPORT CAP
- Display as Beverage of Choice -- SUPERIOR PLASTIC; DESIGNER PLASTIC
From the guidelines above, select the Packaging(s) appropriate for the Function. The next consideration is matching the water with various foods.
- Health Properties natural supplementation of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, sulphate, potassium, and silica; for uses as purgative, digestif, circulatory stimulant, diuretic -- ANY PACKAGING